jueves, 2 de noviembre de 2017

A NEW LANGUAGE ASSISTANT IS ALREADY WORKING WITH US. WELCOME!!!

Hello IES Sierra Magina, my name is Omar and I am the English language assistant at the school this year. I arrived at the start of October and will be in Huelma for 8 months  until the end of May. Although I have classes with many students; there are also many students who I do not get the chance to teach. The purpose of this post is to provide an opportunity tothose who do not know me yet to learn a bit about me.


I am 20 years old and currently studying a degree in Spanish with Management Studies at University College London and spending this year teaching in Spain as part of my course. I originally come from London and live there for university, but my family live in Oxford - a town which is around 60km away from London.

In terms of what I'm hoping to gain from this year -  apart from  helping the students of IES Sierra Magina improve their English and their understanding of British culture, I am also hoping that the students and staff of the school will in turn help me improve my Spanish and my understanding of Spanish culture. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario